Shungite is an ancient carbon based stone that contains all the elements of the periodic table in its composition. It's believed to be almost two billion years old. Shungite formed long before there was life on earth and carries within it valuable downloads about the earth's evolutionary process. This is why it's often referred to as "the stone of life."
Elite Shungite is the highest grade, comprising around only 1% of Shungite the deposit and has a minimum carbon content of 98%.
What makes Shungite truly unique is that it is both protective and healing, simultaneously. It grounds you to the earth, guards you against Electromagnetic Frequencies and electrical pollution in the air, whilst the fullerenes in Shungite are powerful antioxidants that scavenge free radicals in the body.
Fullerenes neutralise harmful things to us, including viruses, bacteria, fungus, pathogens, fluoride, chlorine and so much more. Shungite can help detoxify our bodies, our households, and even our drinking water by absorbing pollutants.
Although Shungite has been used for physical purification and detoxification, its healing properties go deeper into the emotional and spiritual realms, allowing anyone who works with Shungite to cleanse their energy field of harmful or unwanted energies.
USES FOR SHUNGITE
- Infuse your water to remove contaminants and toxins. Historically, Shungite has been used to purify water. Place the stones in water for 24 hours. The International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research released a compelling research paper in 2013 on the influence of shungite on water, finding that shungite appears to absorb up to 95% of contaminants due to its unique porous structure.
- Place it near EMF sources. Some people put the stone near electronic devices, like microwaves and Wi-Fi routers, mobile phones, mobile phone towers, power lines and microwave ovens to shield them from EMF.
- Display Shungite in your home. It’s recommended to put the stone near your bed to help you destress and improve your sleep.
- Meditate with the stone. You can meditate near the stone or place it on your body or a chakra which needs balancing.
- Carry Shungite with you. Shungite may be carried in a pocket, in a purse, or in your hand as you’re out walking. With the virus that’s going around now, shungite can be part of your protection and self-care regimen.
- Place Shungite directly on sore spots. Placing shungite on an area of pain or injury may result in accelerated healing. First-aid tape may be used to temporarily strap the stones to the affected area.
The main deposit of Shungite on earth comes from Zazhoginskoye near Lake Omega in the Shunga region of Karelia, North West of Russia and that's where we get ours.
Grade: Elite. Weight: 21g